Sunday 30 January 2011

Ben Says A few Words.........

‘The food here is delicious, yummy & the portions are huge.  I feel fine now after both operations – Thank you Thank you Thank you for supporting me on the biggest journey of my life, I could not ask for anything more.  You have been brilliant in supporting me Thank you so very much.  I wish you could have all come with me.  PT is hard but I know it is helping me to get stronger.   Special Thanks to Tina & Charlie (Chalk & Cheese) for coming with us and making us laugh lots & lots. Can’t wait to see you all Thank you once again’ – Ben xx



Jacob wants me to let you all know that Dylan (his Bear) has had his own surgery today to repair a hole in his back – He’s on the mend now!!! Jacob xx


It’s a good job they wanted to say a few words as today has been very quiet day & not much to report really.  We are now starting to think about coming home as we only have 5 days left!!! That has gone so quick, but I think we are all ready to come home and get back to normal life, well as normal as we can get.  I think the packing will be interesting as we seem to have acquired a few more soft toys!  
I decided to do a ‘proper’ PT session today as we have been a bit lacks of late.  Ben was not impressed at first but soon got into it when he was he could do things he could not do before SDR.  When he focuses he really does try hard I know this will be a huge challenge once we are home – but fingers crossed he will be fine.










I did manage to get to the gym & in a weaken moment via Skype agreed to a mini Triathlon!!! Thanks Em....  & I have finally signed up for the Leeds 10K again this year – so as soon as I get home I’ll be out running the street of Ilkley.
We have a few things plan for our last few days but I am slightly worried as there seems to be a HUGE snow storm on it way due Tuesday into Wednesday so we will see how that goes!!!
Anyway off to bed as it’s back to PT tomorrow
Night Y’all...

Charlotte xx

No comments:

Post a Comment