Sunday 6 February 2011

Day 1/2 Back Home!!!!

Saturday 5th February we are back at home wow what a mad couple of days – today will be interesting to see how we all cope with this jet lag thing we know is on its way!
So we settled in to home 4 bags still staring at me waiting to be unpacked wonder how long it will take me to unpack them!
After the usual phone calls to let people know we are home, our first set of visitors arrived, my Mum & Dad the boys were so excited to see them as I was.  Not long after Grandma Linda join us – Ben excitedly told them all about his adventure.  We also found (on line) the promo for Ben’s story that will go out next week on Calendar News – I cried, it looks amazing, can’t wait.
Then the house was quiet for a while at least, my adorable nephews Jim & Jon came. We have missed them so much and Em & John as well, they played for a while and we chatted, it so great to see everyone.
It is starting to feel like we have never been away it so nice being home.  The cases were shouting so I went off to unpack.  Damian I may add had manage to sneak out to the pub for a couple of hours!!!
So the evening we a quiet one, bath and early bed for us all – I had been awake for 30 hours by the time I fell asleep.
Sunday!
After 14 hours sleep we were all ready for action well just a normal day and normal food!  The boys were happy just playing and watching TV, we had a few more visitors Cladam (Uncle Adam) & Katie, Grandad Frank and The Murrays.  It’s so nice to see everyone; Ben loves it as we all do.
The afternoon it was time for Ben’s physio session, I was not looking forward to this as he had not done much walking or any stretches for 2 day!  But as always he pulled it out of the bag, we did 10 minutes of stretches & 10 minutes on the treadmill.  Ben now uses his ipod & headphone on the treadmill – looks so cool!








As (fingers crossed) both boys are back at school tomorrow so again bath & early bed for us all, oh and Damo is back at work.  I however have 2 weeks off to help settle Ben back into school. So I wonder how we will all get on!!!!
Charlotte xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment